Blue Mountains Yoga Retreat 24 – 27 January 2020
About The Retreat
This retreat is all about nurturing, centering and restoring your nervous system. Over the Australia Day long weekend ~ spend 4 days, 3 nights nestled into the sublime Blue Mountains. Immerse in daily yoga, nature, bushwalking and Relaxation.
We will focus on slow-flow, yin & restorative practices. Experience guided meditation, relaxing yoga nidras and bush walks in nature.
Afternoon guided discussions will help you reconnect to your core purpose. Examine what “living yoga” means and traverse the koshas (layers of the subtle body) to move, breathe, feel, think and act from a more relaxed and centered space.
This retreat is for all levels of yoga practitioners beginners – advanced.
- 4 days, 3 nights accommodation
- All meals: breakfast, lunch, dinner + coffee / tea available all day
- Daily yoga & meditation, chanting and pranayama
- Guided discussions & workshops designed to help you nourish, restore and re-connect to your core purpose
- Guided bushwalks
- Hot tub
- Delight-ful gift pack on arrival
- Yoga props provided
- Transfers from train station
Our retreat is set on 40 acres overlooking the valley. It also features a purpose built yoga shala, delicious fresh meals (with veggies straight from the garden), bush-walks and a solar powered hot tub to soak sore muscles. Find a cozy nook to nestle into amid the trees to read a book. Let your mind and body unwind ~ what more could you want on a weekend yoga getaway?