Byron Bay Yoga Retreat
13 – 16 December, 2021
Treat yourself to a unique Luxury Yoga Retreat relaxing in the beautiful hinterland of Byron Bay, Australia.
Enjoy luxurious 2 x hour daily morning vinyasa practices. Spend the afternoon learning more about yoga in enlightening yoga workshops – to help you deepen your practice, connect to yourself and make new friends! Delicious vegetarian cuisine (all meals are included) with special guests and live music.
- 4 days / 3 nights in Luxury King sized room accommodation
- Daily 2 hour yoga practice
- 2 x Yoga Workshops – in the spectacular GeoDome
- King bedrooms w/ ensuite and rainforest shower, A/C
- 100% linen bedspreads
- All meals (3 x daily) – farm to table wholesome fresh vegetarian cuisine
- Snacks, juices, tea and coffee provided
- Our afternoon Yoga Workshops will explore technique and how to embody yoga through a variety of yogic practices, asana & philosophy
- Chanting and live music with guest musicians
- Dip in our freshwater infinity pool
- Complimentary yoga props available for use (blocks, yoga mat, bolster)
- Explore 22 acres of bamboo forest on site
- Evening outdoor fire pit to watch the sunset
What’s Not Included
- Airfare / transportation
- Massage Treatments on request (for additional fee)
Our Retreat Location
SOMA Byron Bay – Nestled in the lush hinterland of Byron Bay. Our luxury yoga purpose-built retreat is set on 22 acres of rain forest surrounded by Bamboo and lychee forests.
Only 10 minutes drive from Byron Bay and 15 minutes from Mullumbimby. There are two nearby airports: Ballina or Gold Coast Airport.
Activities & Relaxation
We will unravel layers of tension through asana, quieten the mind with meditation, open your heart and sooth your soul with live music, relaxing by the glowing fire-pit at sunset or bathing in the serenity of first rays at sunrise.
Yoga Workshops will help you deepen your practice and learn more about yoga and embody daily yoga practices. Explore practices to re-connect to yourself and others, soothe and balance your nervous system, healing mind, body & soul.
One evening we will enjoy special guest live musicians for an evening of music and Kirtan. You’ll also have plenty of free time to read a book, take a nap, swim or stroll through the Bamboo Forest or explore the gorgeous Byron Hinterland.
For more details Click this Link