Byron Bay Yoga Retreat
14 – 17 February, 2021
Treat yourself to a Luxury Yoga Retreat – 4 days / 3 nights relaxing and unwinding in the beautiful hinterland of Byron Bay, Australia.
A mind-body-soul tingling experience – Connect to your true nature, inner peace & tranquility with daily yoga practices, meditation and philosophy. Enjoy delicious cuisine, live music and enlightening yoga workshops.
Spend your Valentines Day on a Yoga Retreat to pamper yourself, with a friend or loved one. Feel connected & renewed immersed in Luxury & Relaxation
- 4 days / 3 nights Luxury KING Accommodation
- Daily yoga practice, meditation and breath work – in the spectacular GeoDome nestled in a tranquil bamboo & lychee forest
- King bedrooms w/ ensuite and rainforest shower, A/C, featuring sweeping views of the Byron Hinterland
- 100% linen bedspreads
- All meals (3 x daily) – feast on delicious, wholesome, fresh vegetarian
- Snacks, juices, tea provided
- Yoga Workshops – explore and embody yoga through a variety of yogic practices, asana & philosophy
- Daily sunrise meditations
- Private concert evening / chanting with guest musicians
- Gift + Organic 100ml toiletries for guests to take home
- Dip in our freshwater infinity pool
- Yoga Props available (Blocks, strap, bolster)
- Freedom to explore the Byron hinterland, 22 acres of bamboo forest and local surrounds during your free-time
- Evening outdoor fire pit to watch the sunset or sit by the fresh-water dam with outdoor seating
What’s Not Included
- Airfare / transportation
- Treatments ie, on-site treatment rooms – perfect for a massage and bodywork session (for additional fee).
Our Retreat Location
Nestled in the lush hinterland of Byron Bay. Our luxury yoga purpose-built retreat is set on 22 acres of rain forest surrounded by Bamboo and lychee forests.
Only 10 minutes drive from Byron Bay and 15 minutes from Mullumbimby. There are two nearby airports: Ballina or Gold Coast Airport.
Activities & Relaxation
We will unravel layers of tension through asana, quieten the mind with meditation, open your heart and sooth your soul with live music, relaxing by the glowing fire-pit at sunset or bathing in the serenity of first rays at sunrise.
Yoga Workshops will help you deepen your practice and learn more about yoga and embody daily yoga practices. Explore practices to re-connect to yourself and others, soothe and balance your nervous system, healing mind, body & soul.
One evening we will enjoy special guest live musicians for an evening of music and Kirtan. You’ll also have plenty freedom to explore the gorgeous Byron Hinterland.