Blue Mountains Yoga Retreat ~ The Heart of Yoga ~ 14 – 16 February 2020
Enjoy a nourishing & energizing weekend! Explore back-bending & heart openers, relaxing meditations, bush walks and guided discussions exploring philosophy that lies at the heart of yoga: connection, compassion, trust, courage & alignment.
Expand your mind, body & heart in the Blue Mountains with me over Valentines Day Weekend!
This retreat is for all levels of yoga practitioners.
- 3 days, 2 nights accommodation
- All meals: breakfast, lunch, dinner + coffee / tea available all day
- Daily yoga & meditation, chanting and pranayama
- Guided discussions & workshops designed to help you explore back-bends, heart opening and learn about the heart of yoga philosophy
- Guided bushwalk
- Solar powered hot tub
- Delight-ful gift pack + home made “Love Bite” chocolate
- Yoga props provided
- Transfers to train station
The retreat is set on 40 acres overlooking the valley. It features a purpose built yoga shala, delicious fresh vegetarian meals (with veggies straight from the garden), bush-walks and a solar powered hot tub to soak sore muscles. Find a cozy nook to nestle into amid the trees to read a book. Let your mind and body unwind ~ what more could you want on a weekend yoga getaway?