- Lesson fees are non-refundable and must be used within 12 months from date of purchase.
- It is the responsibility of the student to get in touch with us at Kat Clayton Yoga via email or text to schedule their lessons at a mutually suitable time.
- We request a minimum of 48 hours notice to cancel or reschedule a private lesson (via mobile text or email).
- Cancellations within 48 hours will be charged 100% of lesson fee. Lessons may be rescheduled or transferred to a later date with appropriate notice (more than 48 hours from scheduled lesson time).
- We kindly request as much advance notice as possible – please notify us via text or email as soon as possible if you need to cancel or wish to reschedule your lesson for any reason.
Retreat deposits are 100% non-refundable.
Full payment of your retreat is generally required 60-90 days prior to the commencement of the retreat. Some retreat venues may have different cancellation policies and fees, however unless otherwise stated the cancellation terms are as follows:
- Kat Clayton Yoga has a 60 day cancellation policy.
- Cancellations must be made in writing via email to Kat Clayton Yoga at email@example.com or getting in touch with us via our website contact form: https://katclaytonyoga.com/connect/
- Cancellations anytime within 60 days of the retreat start date, or anytime after the retreat start date – 100% of the Retreat Fees are non-refundable and non-transferable. There will be no exceptions made.
Transferring fees paid to another Retreat or Student
- With greater than 60 days notice, it may be possible to transfer a portion of the retreat fees to another retreat or to another student if you can find someone to take your place.
- Kat Clayton Yoga is under no obligations to transfer your fees to another retreat, nor can we guarantee another retreat will be made available for you to transfer it to in the future or within the next 12 months.
- If the cancellation or transfer is within 60 days of the start of the retreat, 100% of your deposit will be retained as the transfer admin fee.
Kat Clayton Yoga and the Venue reserve the right to cancel any retreats at any time or withdraw a student at any time, without notice. In this instance a full refund would be given. Kat Clayton Yoga will not be held liable for any costs you have incurred (e.g., transportation, accommodation, airline tickets etc).
Students should notify us immediately, or prior to or on arrival if you have any injuries, pregnancy, dietary restrictions, questions or concerns so that we may help you best enjoy your retreat.
We understand unexpected circumstances may occur (i.e., injuries, family emergencies, death, illness etc). Kat Clayton Yoga is not held responsible for any loss as a result of cancellations for any reason (seen or unforseen) including circumstances outside our control including natural disasters or acts of war. It is strongly recommended each participant insure themselves with personal and or travel insurance to protect from any extenuating circumstances which may prevent you from attending or affect your participation in the retreat.
Workshop venue policy’s may differ. If not stated, the policy is as follows:
- No refunds or credits will be given for cancellations within 24 hours of the beginning of a workshop.
- You may however transfer your purchase to another student.
- If you purchase multiple workshops and cannot attend part or all of the sessions, no refund is available for the unused portion.
- The venue and/or Kat Clayton Yoga reserve the right to cancel at any time, without notice. In this instance a full refund will be given.
- Please take note of the venue’s cancellation policy – this may be be in addition to the policy outlined above.