- Lesson fees are non-refundable and must be used within 12 months from date of purchase.
- It is the responsibility of the student to get in touch with us at Kat Clayton Yoga via email or text to schedule their lessons at a mutually suitable time.
- We request a minimum of 48 hours notice to cancel or reschedule a private lesson (via mobile text or email).
- Cancellations within 48 hours will be charged 100% of lesson fee. Lessons may be rescheduled or transferred to a later date with appropriate notice (more than 48 hours from scheduled lesson time).
- We kindly request as much advance notice as possible – please notify us via text or email as soon as possible if you need to cancel or wish to reschedule your lesson for any reason.
To secure your spot on a retreat, please make a payment (either in full or partial deposit payment).
Full payment of your retreat is required at minimum, 60 days prior to the commencement of the retreat, or in accordance with the payment schedule for the payment plan you have selected.
- All retreat deposits (or equivalent to 30% of the total retreat fee) are non-refundable.
- Kat Clayton Yoga has a 60 day retreat cancellation policy. Please be advised, cancellations within 60 days in advance of the retreat, we cannot refund you or credit any part of the retreat fees.
- Cancellations made greater than ( > 60 days) in advance of the retreat start date, we may be able to help you transfer your deposit and retreat fees to another student or defer to another retreat at a later date (within 18 months). There will be a $150 admin fee for any transfers within this time.
- Cancellations within less than (<60) days from the retreat start date – 100% of the total Retreat fees are non-refundable. If we are able to find a replacement to take your spot, your deposit will be retained as the admin fee.
- If full payment is not made 60 days prior to the retreat start date, you risk forfeiting your spot on the retreat and will loose 100% of your deposit. This is due to the fact that significant costs are incurred to guarantee rooms (which are limited).
Transferring to another Retreat or Student
- As mentioned above, it may be possible to transfer a portion of the retreat fees to another retreat or to another student if you can find someone to take your place.
- Kat Clayton Yoga is under no obligations to transfer your fees to another retreat, nor can we guarantee another retreat will be made available for you to transfer it to in the future or within the next 18 months.
- If the cancellation or transfer is within 60 days of the start of the retreat, your deposit will be retained as the transfer admin fee.
Kat Clayton Yoga and the Venue reserve the right to cancel any retreats at any time or withdraw a student at any time. In the event Kat Clayton Yoga cancels a retreat for any circumstances seen or unforeseen, attempts will be made to recover the deposits to provide a credit towards a future retreat. Kat Clayton Yoga will not be held liable for any costs students may have incurred while planning for the retreat (e.g., transportation, accommodation, airline tickets, work related loss etc).
Students should always notify Kat Clayton Yoga prior to or on arrival if you have any injuries, pregnancy, dietary restrictions, questions or concerns – to enable us to prepare and try and provide the best experience possible.
We understand unexpected circumstances may occur (i.e., injuries, family emergencies, death, illness etc). Kat Clayton Yoga will not be held responsible for any loss as a result of cancellations for any reason (seen or unforeseen) including circumstances outside our control including natural disasters or acts of war. It is strongly recommended you insure yourself with personal, medical and or travel insurance to protect from any extenuating circumstances which may prevent you from attending or affect your participation.
Mentoring / Corporate Classes
- Lesson fees are non-refundable and must be used within 6 months from date of purchase.
- It is the responsibility of the student / company to get in touch with Kat Clayton Yoga via email or text to schedule or as the case may be, to reschedule lessons at a mutually suitable time.
- Minimum of 72 hours notice to cancel or reschedule a lesson (via mobile text or email).
- Cancellations within 72 hours will be charged 100% of lesson fee. Lessons may be rescheduled or transferred to a later date with appropriate notice.
Workshop venue policy’s may differ. If not stated, the policy is as follows:
- No refunds or credits will be given for cancellations within 24 hours of the beginning of a workshop.
- If you purchase multiple workshops and cannot attend part or all of the sessions, no refund is available for the unused portion.
- The venue and/or Kat Clayton Yoga reserve the right to cancel at any time, without notice. In this instance a full refund will be given.
- Please take note of the venue’s cancellation policy – this may be be in addition to the policy outlined above.