- Lesson fees are non-refundable and must be used within 12 months from date of purchase.
- It is the responsibility of the student to get in touch with us at Kat Clayton Yoga via email or text to schedule their lessons at a mutually suitable time.
- We request a minimum of 48 hours notice to cancel or reschedule a private lesson (via mobile text or email).
- Cancellations within 48 hours will be charged 100% of lesson fee. Lessons may be rescheduled or transferred to a later date with appropriate notice (more than 48 hours from scheduled lesson time).
- We kindly request as much advance notice as possible – please notify us via text or email as soon as possible if you need to cancel or wish to reschedule your lesson for any reason.
Full payment of your retreat is generally required 60-90 days prior to the commencement of the retreat. Some retreat venues may have different policies and deposit fees, however unless otherwise stated the cancellation terms are as follows:
- The retreat deposit is 100% non-refundable.
- Kat Clayton Yoga has a 90 day cancellation policy.
- Cancellations must be made in writing via email to Kat Clayton Yoga at email@example.com or via our website contact form: https://katclaytonyoga.com/connect/
- Cancellations anytime within 90 days of the retreat start date – 100% of the Retreat Fees are non-refundable and non-transferable. Due to the fact costs are incurred to hold the retreat rooms minimum of 90 days in advance of the retreat, we cannot refund or credit deposits – no exceptions will be made under any circumstances.
Transferring fees paid to another Retreat or Student
- It may be possible to transfer a portion of the retreat fees to another retreat or to another student if you can find someone to take your place.
- Kat Clayton Yoga is under no obligations to transfer your fees to another retreat, nor can we guarantee another retreat will be made available for you to transfer it to in the future or within the next 12 months.
- If the cancellation or transfer is within 60 days of the start of the retreat, 100% of your deposit will be retained as the transfer admin fee.
Kat Clayton Yoga and the Venue reserve the right to cancel any retreats at any time or withdraw a student at any time. In the event Kat Clayton Yoga cancels a retreat for any circumstances seen or unforeseen, attempts will be made to recover the deposits to provide a credit towards a future retreat. Kat Clayton Yoga will not be held liable for any costs students may have incurred while planning for the retreat (e.g., transportation, accommodation, airline tickets, work related loss etc).
Students should always notify Kat Clayton Yoga prior to or on arrival if you have any injuries, pregnancy, dietary restrictions, questions or concerns – to enable us to prepare and try and provide the best experience possible.
We understand unexpected circumstances may occur (i.e., injuries, family emergencies, death, illness etc). Kat Clayton Yoga will not be held responsible for any loss as a result of cancellations for any reason (seen or unforeseen) including circumstances outside our control including natural disasters or acts of war. It is strongly recommended you insure yourself with personal, medical and or travel insurance to protect from any extenuating circumstances which may prevent you from attending or affect your participation.
Mentoring / Corporate Classes
- Lesson fees are non-refundable and must be used within 6 months from date of purchase.
- It is the responsibility of the student / company to get in touch with Kat Clayton Yoga via email or text to schedule or as the case may be, to reschedule lessons at a mutually suitable time.
- Minimum of 72 hours notice to cancel or reschedule a lesson (via mobile text or email).
- Cancellations within 72 hours will be charged 100% of lesson fee. Lessons may be rescheduled or transferred to a later date with appropriate notice.
Workshop venue policy’s may differ. If not stated, the policy is as follows:
- No refunds or credits will be given for cancellations within 24 hours of the beginning of a workshop.
- If you purchase multiple workshops and cannot attend part or all of the sessions, no refund is available for the unused portion.
- The venue and/or Kat Clayton Yoga reserve the right to cancel at any time, without notice. In this instance a full refund will be given.
- Please take note of the venue’s cancellation policy – this may be be in addition to the policy outlined above.