Tailored just for you
Develop your confidence, skills and yoga technique.
What can take you months, or even years to learn – can be felt and clearly understood in a few short lessons.
In a 1:1 lesson you can more confidently and safely learn alignment, more advanced postures and correct techniques – avoid injuries, reinforce good habits, and avoid the pitfalls of group ‘one size fits all’ yoga classes.
Who's it for?
Yoga was originally taught one on one (not like the group classes we most commonly have today). In a private lesson, Kat will give you personalised attention to help you master your practice, ensure you are practicing safely and learn poses best suited for YOU and your individual needs.
Private lesson are perfect for:
- Beginners – you or a loved one, just starting out want to learn correct technique and alignment and build solid foundations.
- Yoga Students – if you’re interested in advancing, developing better technique & deepening your practice.
- Dealing with, healing or avoiding injuries – you would like help with specific concerns, injuries, health issues or to get back into your practice again with expert guidance.
- Small groups, Hens’ Parties, Birthdays – you want to make a special occasion memorable, fun and even more special!
- Yoga Teachers – or if you’re thinking of doing a 200 hr teacher training – and want guidance to build your confidence and take the next steps.
- Advanced practitioners – to safely and confidently work towards more advanced poses or refine your skills under an expert pair of eyes.
Lessons typically run for 1 hour or 75 minutes. Students often benefit the most from doing 3-5 sessions spaced weekly or fortnightly, or on a schedule that suits you.
Special packages offer you up to $100 discount for booking ongoing private lessons of 10 or more sessions.
I absolutely love working with students 1:1, no matter what level of practice. Private lessons are a lot of fun and can save you months or even years of practicing incorrectly, and help you improve your practice with a few bespoke lesson tailored specifically for you.
Get in touch!
I’d love to hear from you and how I can help Support you, build your confidence in your alignment and take your practice to the next level!