Private Lessons are inclusive of:
- 1:1 personal instruction with Kat – a bespoke lesson designed specifically for you – to safely deepen your yoga practice.
- Lessons typically run for 60 – 75 minutes
- Location: can be done at yoga studio (subject to availability), outdoors in a park, your home or another chosen location
- Props if required (yoga mat, blocks, strap)
- Prior to your first lesson I’ll check in with you to find out if you have any key focal points or injuries
- Follow up after the session to discuss your key takeaways, progress & next steps
Students typically benefit the most from doing 3-4 lessons on a regular basis.
You can book single (individual) lessons or a 5 pack – for ongoing sessions spaced weekly or fortnightly, or on a schedule that suits you.
I offer $50 AUD discount for booking 5+ or more sessions, or $10 AUD off/ lesson for ongoing weekly sessions .
For more information on pricing, please get in touch via the contact form below.
ALIGN GROW LEARN
What to Bring
- Ultimately, you really only need to bring yourself!
- Yoga mat, props (blocks, strap) if you have them
- Prior to your first lesson, we will be in touch so I can learn about any injuries, concerns, or a particular focal point you have.
- Please arrive 5 minutes early; please note my 48-hour cancellation policy.
During the Lesson
- A private lesson isn’t necessarily a ‘typical class’ – my sole focus is to help you refine your technique, breathing, and possibly helping you deepen your postures and other 8 limbs of yoga (i.e., breath work, yoga philosophy etc.)
- I love questions! Please feel free can ask me questions at anytime.
- The lesson may entail: correcting your alignment, breathing techniques, ‘skill drills’ or working towards more advanced postures.
- We will start the lesson with a brief chat and then begin your warm up and lesson. Typically we end the lesson with savasana (rest) to leave feeling refreshed, relaxed and ready to take on the day!
- After the lesson, often I like to touch base again to reflect on your key takeaways and discuss your progress and follow up.
Private lessons are conveniently located…wherever you want!
You may choose to schedule your lesson at your home, event space, office or local yoga studio. Your lesson includes the ‘room hire’ fee at various studio locations throughout Sydney CBD or you may prefer your lesson in the privacy of your own home or office.
- Surry Hills
- Potts Point
- North Sydney
May I bring a friend?
- Yes – up to 2 people per lesson
- I’m happy to give small group private lessons for partners, friends or small groups (under 4 students)
- Special Occasions are also welcome! Hen’s Parties or special Birthday parties (in a park or at the studio) – are always a delight! I love making yoga a fun, inclusive experience to all – accessible for all levels.
What if I’m dealing with an injury/ illness?
- I have worked with many students from all backgrounds and abilities (including students coming back from illness, auto-immune diseases, surgeries & sports and chronic injuries, as well as pre/post natal and pregnancy).
- Yoga is medicine, we can always modify the practice to suit all levels, ages, abilities.
- 100% I will always cater your lesson to meet your needs – and check in to make sure your progress is safe and comfortable.
- Many of my students who do lessons regularly (1-2 x week) have “life issues” arise… when you show up to the lesson – those are often the most profound and transformational lessons.
What if I need to cancel a lesson?
- No problem! We can always re-schedule the lesson to a later date. I have a 48 hour cancellation policy (no fee is charged if you give 48 hours notice).
- Lessons are non-refundable and must be used within 12 months
- Private lessons may be gifted or transferred to another person
BOOK A LESSON
Please register by filling out the form below.
Hear what Kat's students say