Yoga Retreat in Koh Samui
Experience the clarity of a healthy tropical Yoga Retreat. Spend 8 days & 7 nights fully immersed in yoga and relaxed in a holistic environment with healthy food and fresh ocean air.
This Yoga Retreat is for all levels of yoga practitioners. Take time out for yourself and deepen your practice. Leave with a greater knowledge of yoga, new friendships and a renewed sense of vitality, clarity and calm.
LUXURY YOGA RELAXTION BLISS
- 8 days & 7 nights accommodation
- All meals (3 meals x daily) homemade, healthy and delicious Thai & Western cuisine made with love with local produce
- Daily yoga – dynamic vinyasa yoga, yin & restorative chill flows
- 1 x complimentary 60 min Thai massage at our onsite wellbeing & massage centre
- Yoga Workshops to learn about asana, strengthen and align your body, explore yogic philosophy, pranayama & chanting
- Guided Meditations, relaxation and blissful savasana and sound healing next to the ocean
- Complimentary herbal steam room & ocean front pool
- Filtered drinking water, juice and delicious coconuts provided daily
- Full access to fitness classes, water kayaks, stand up paddle boards, TRX, core & spin classes
- Complimentary Wi-fi access
- Cultural excursions – including a boat trip & snorkeling, shopping at the colourful Boput night markets + a guided temple walk
- Stunning beach walk + guided tour to a legendary Thai Buddhist Temple with sweeping views over the ocean
- Afternoon boat trip to a nearby island & optional snorkeling (at no additional cost)
- Visit the colourful Boput night markets for shopping & Thai street food extravaganza – free transportation included
What’s not included
- Transfers to/ from the resort – this can be provided upon request for an additional fee
- Additional room charges, tips & gratuity
7:00am – 9:30am – Morning yoga practice & meditation at our ocean front yoga shala
9:30am – 10:30am – Delicious & healthy breakfast buffet
10:30- 12:00pm – Sea Kayaking / Guided temple walk & tour
12:00- 1:00pm – Delicious Thai & Western fusion lunch buffet
1:00pm – 4:30pm – Free time, spa treatment
4:30pm – 6:30pm – Afternoon Workshop / chill flow practice
6:30pm – 8:00pm – Dinner buffet / herbal steam room available
8:00pm – 8:30pm – Optional evening meditation
Check in is from 2pm.
Guests may like to arrive early. Early check in & extra nights stays can be easily accommodated by reception.
4:30 pm – Welcome Circle & Retreat Kick Off
Final morning yoga practice followed by brunch. Noon 12pm – Departure / check out.
Samahita Retreat lies on the south coast of Koh Samui, a tropical island in the Gulf of Thailand. Our retreat centre is located right on the beach on a very quiet tranquil part of the island.
Koh Samui Airport is located about 45 minutes drive from the airport. You can find further information and directions here.
Ground transportation and Airport Transfers may be arranged through the resort directly for an additional fee.
More details will be given to you upon booking.
Please ensure you have a valid passport (with at least 6 months until expiry date).
Passport holders from the United States, Australia, and most European countries do not require a visa if staying less than 30 days.
Please ensure you have all necessary travel documents & travel insurance and provide us with relevant health / injury / allergies information prior to arrival.
What to do on your free time
In your free time there is plenty of activities to do: swim, enjoy a massage, relax by the pool, take out a kayak or paddle board, jump on a scooter, walk along the beach or lie in a hammock sipping a coconut with a good book, snoozing in between ocean / pool dips.
In addition to your 1 x hour complimentary Thai massage, there is a full Wellness centre on site for you to luxuriate in indulgent or therapeutic treatments.
In addition to our daily morning yoga practices, additional workshops on yoga and meditation will be offered. These workshops will offer you opportunities to learn about the deeper dimensions of yoga philosophy, chanting, pranayama and meditation.
Ultimately it’s is your time to relax, learn more about yoga, feel healthy & nourished and enjoy your holidays!
Please register by choosing one of the options below
Easter Thailand – Shared Loft with Queen Bed$2,297.00 Select options
Easter Thailand for Couples – Private Room with ensuite$4,594.00 Select options
Easter Thailand – Private Room with ensuite$2,750.00 Select options
Easter Thailand – Semi Private room with shared bathroom$2,499.00 Select options