Move Your Body, Still your Mind
Take your yoga practice to the next level, relax, unwind and feel inspired on a yoga retreat in Koh Samui, Thailand. Enjoy a full week immersed in yoga with healthy food and fresh ocean air!
Take time out for yourself and deepen your practice. Leave with a greater knowledge of yoga, new friendships and a renewed sense of vitality, clarity and calm.
New Retreat Dates Coming Soon
LUXURY YOGA RELAXTION BLISS
- 8 days, 7 nights food & accommodation
- All meals (3 meals x daily) homemade, healthy and delicious Thai & Western cuisine made with love with local produce
- Daily morning yoga – dynamic vinyasa yoga, yin & restorative chill flows
- 60 min – complimentary massage from the onsite wellbeing & massage centre
- Yoga Workshops – strengthen and align your body, explore yogic philosophy, pranayama & meditation
- Daily Meditation – yoga nidra for blissful relaxation and sound healing next to the ocean
- Herbal steam room & ocean front pool
- Filtered drinking water, tea and juice provided daily
- Full access to fitness classes, water kayaks, SUP stand up paddle boards, TRX, core & spin classes
- Complimentary Wi-fi access
- Cultural excursions – including a boat trip & snorkeling, shopping at the colourful Boput night markets + a guided temple walk
- Stunning beach walk + guided tour to a legendary Thai Buddhist Temple with sweeping views over the ocean
- Afternoon boat trip to a nearby island & optional snorkeling (at no additional cost)
- Visit the colourful Boput night markets for shopping & Thai street food extravaganza – free transportation included
What’s not included
- Transfers to/ from the resort – this can be provided upon request by the Retreat Centre for an additional fee
- Additional room / Wellness Spa charges
Example Daily Schedule:
Morning – Morning yoga practice & meditation overlooking the ocean
Breakfast – Delicious & healthy breakfast buffet and fresh fruit
FREE TIME – Sea Kayaking / Guided temple walk & tour
Lunch – Thai & Western fusion lunch buffet – hot lunch & fresh salads, juices etc.
FREE TIME – Read, relax, or enjoy a complimentary spa treatment
Afternoon Workshop – Breakdown arm balances / or enjoy a Yin/ chill flow practice
Dinner – Healthy dinner, Thai/ Western buffet & dessert
Evening – Herbal steam room available (and optional evening meditation every night)
Check in is from 2pm.
Guests may like to arrive early. Early check in & extra nights stays can be easily accommodated by reception.
On our final day, we will have a morning yoga & meditation practice followed by a closing circle and brunch.
Departure / check out 12pm (Noon)
Samahita Retreat lies on the south coast of Koh Samui, a tropical island in the Gulf of Thailand. Our retreat centre is located right on the beach on a very quiet tranquil part of the island.
Koh Samui Airport is located about 45 minutes drive from the airport. You can find further information and directions here.
Ground transportation and Airport Transfers may be arranged through the resort directly for an additional fee.
More details will be given to you upon booking.
Overseas travelers must have a valid passport with at least 6 months until expiry date.
Passport holders from the United States, Australia and most European countries do not require a visa if staying less than 30 days. Please check to ensure you have all necessary travel documents & travel insurance.
Please let us know about any relevant injuries or allergies information prior to arrival on the retreat.
Terms & Conditions
To secure your place, please choose from the accommodation types listed below. Your payment or deposit will secure your spot. Please note, deposits are 100% non-refundable.
Any remainder payments are due 60 days (2 months) prior to the retreat commencing.
Our retreat will be held in accordance with global & local regulations. Appropriate measures will be taken for social distancing in accommodation & mat spacing in the yoga shala (BYO props) etc – to ensure it is a safe & enjoyable experience for all.
Please review our retreat cancellation policy here.
What to do on your free time
You’ll have plenty of free time to do as much or as little as you like…..
Swim, enjoy a massage, relax by the pool, take out a kayak or paddle board, jump on a scooter, walk along the beach or lie in a hammock sipping a coconut with a good book, snoozing in between ocean / pool dips.
You will receive a 1 x hour complimentary Thai massage from the Wellness Centre on site to luxuriate in indulgent or therapeutic treatments.
Afternoon yoga workshops will also be offered for you deepen your practice & explore other dimensions of yoga philosophy, chanting, pranayama and meditation.
It’s completely your time to relax, do yoga, feel nourished and enjoy your holidays!