January Byron Bay Yoga Retreat – 7 days
The Heart of Yoga Retreat
21-27 January, 2021
Treat yourself to a Luxury Yoga Retreat – 7 days / 6 nights relaxing and unwinding in the beautiful hinterland of Byron Bay, Australia.
A mind-body-soul tingling experience – Connect to your true nature, inner peace & tranquility with daily yoga practices, meditation and philosophy to deepen your practice.
You’ll also enjoy delicious vegetarian cuisine (all meals are included), special guests and live music. In addition to 2 hour daily morning vinyasa practice, spend the afternoon learning more about yoga with enlightening yoga workshops to connect to your practice and make new friends!
- 7 days / 6 nights in Luxury King sized room accommodation
- Daily 2 hour Vinyasa yoga practice
- 4 x Yoga Workshops – in the spectacular GeoDome nestled in a tranquil bamboo & lychee forest
- King bedrooms w/ ensuite and rainforest shower, A/C, featuring sweeping views of the Byron Hinterland
- 100% linen bedspreads
- All meals (3 x daily) – you’ll get to feast on delicious farm to table wholesome, fresh vegetarian cuisine
- Snacks, juices, tea and coffee provided
- Our afternoon Yoga Workshops will explore technique and how to embody yoga through a variety of yogic practices, asana & philosophy
- Chanting and live music with guest musicians
- Gift on arrival
- Dip in our freshwater infinity pool
- Complimentary Yoga Props available for use (Blocks, yoga mat, bolster)
- Access to explore 22 acres of bamboo forest and local surrounds during your free-time
- Evening outdoor fire pit to watch the sunset with outdoor seating
- Access to the freshwater infinity pool
What’s Not Included
- Airfare / transportation
- Massage Treatments on request (for additional fee)
Our Retreat Location
SOMA Byron Bay – Nestled in the lush hinterland of Byron Bay. Our luxury yoga purpose-built retreat is set on 22 acres of rain forest surrounded by Bamboo and lychee forests.
Only 10 minutes drive from Byron Bay and 15 minutes from Mullumbimby. There are two nearby airports: Ballina or Gold Coast Airport.
Activities & Relaxation
We will unravel layers of tension through asana, quieten the mind with meditation, open your heart and sooth your soul with live music, relaxing by the glowing fire-pit at sunset or bathing in the serenity of first rays at sunrise.
Yoga Workshops will help you deepen your practice and learn more about yoga and embody daily yoga practices. Explore practices to re-connect to yourself and others, soothe and balance your nervous system, healing mind, body & soul.
One evening we will enjoy special guest live musicians for an evening of music and Kirtan. You’ll also have plenty of free time to read a book, take a nap, swim or stroll through the Bamboo Forest or explore the gorgeous Byron Hinterland.
For more details Click this Link