Byron Bay Yoga Retreat – May 2023
The Heart of Yoga – Byron Bay Luxury Retreat
4-7 May 2023
Treat yourself to a Luxury Yoga Retreat – 4 days / 3 nights relaxing and unwinding in the beautiful hinterland of Byron Bay, Australia.
Connect to nature in peace & tranquility with daily yoga practices in the spectacular Geo-Dome nestled in a bamboo forest. Enjoy daily meditation and philosophy to deepen the connection to your yoga.
You’ll also enjoy delicious vegetarian cuisine (all meals are included), special guests and live music. In addition to 2 hour daily morning vinyasa practice, spend the afternoon learning more about yoga with enlightening yoga workshops to connect to your practice and make new friends!
- 4 days / 3 nights in Luxury King sized room accommodation
- Daily 2 hour Vinyasa yoga practice
- Yoga Workshops – in the spectacular GeoDome nestled in a tranquil bamboo & lychee forest
- King + twin bedrooms w/ ensuite and rainforest shower, A/C, featuring sweeping views of the Byron Hinterland
- Soma Abode – shared room with 2 x King Beds, 1 x Twin
- 100% linen bedspreads
- All meals (3 x daily) – delicious wholesome farm to table, fresh vegetarian cuisine
- Snacks, juices, tea and coffee provided
- Our afternoon Yoga Workshops will explore technique and how to embody yoga through a variety of yogic practices, asana & philosophy
- Chanting and live music with guest musicians
- Access to a freshwater infinity pool
- Complimentary Yoga Props available for use (Blocks, yoga mat, bolster)
- Explore 22 acres of bamboo forest and local surrounds during your free-time
- Evening outdoor fire pit to watch the sunset with outdoor seating
What’s Not Included
- Airfare / transportation
Our Retreat Location
SOMA Byron Bay – Nestled in the lush hinterland of Byron Bay. Our luxury yoga purpose-built retreat is set on 22 acres of rain forest surrounded by Bamboo and lychee forests.
Only 10 minutes drive from Byron Bay and 15 minutes from Mullumbimby. There are two nearby airports: Ballina or Gold Coast Airport.
Activities & Relaxation
We will unravel layers of tension through asana, quieten the mind with meditation, open your heart and sooth your soul with live music, relaxing by the glowing fire-pit at sunset or bathing in the serenity of first rays at sunrise.
Yin yoga in the afternoons will help you soothe and balance your nervous system, healing your mind, body & soul.
You’ll also have plenty of free time to read a book, take a nap, swim or stroll through the Bamboo Forest or explore the gorgeous Byron Hinterland.